Guys,

We are a General Contractor actively looking for a COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION superintendent with ~10 years experience for a fairly immediate hire. Here is our job posting (link: http://www.topbuildingjobs.com/index.php?action=view_job&jobID=54951):

Quote:

The Job
Superintendent
Minimum 10yr.s experience. Successful candidates must be veteran performers with a proven, verifiable track record. All positions require experience in ground-up, finish-out and public work. We are a growing firm that offers competitive salaries, bonus, 401K, Medical/dental etc.

Field supervision and coordination of all trades including but not limited to the following: implementation of all safety policy rules and regulations, maintenance of schedule and as-built documents, schedule and coordinate with all authorities having jurisdiction and owner representatives, attend weekly owner meetings, hold weekly progress & safety subcontractor meetings, daily documentation of job site activity and progress. Perform quality control inspections throughout project ensuring that work in place is being done in accordance with plans, specifications & approved submittals. Document correspondence with subcontractors and suppliers regarding any cost or performance issues. Upon project completion obtain certificate of occupancy or certification of compliance from all inspecting entities. Complete punchlist and turn over as-built drawings to the project manager.

Preferences
Career Level: Senior Level Career (10+ yrs experience)
Type: Full Time Employee
Sector: Commercial Construction
Job Category: Construction
Geographic Location: Dallas, Texas 75225
Travel Requirement: 25% - defined as up to one month out of a quarter
Compensation
Total Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 annual salary.
Feel free to PM or email me BEFORE you send your application... maybe I can answer your questions quicker than our HR can.

Thanks guys.

"...I could talk about industrialization and men's fashions all day, but I'm afraid work must intrude..."
Hans Gruber from Die Hard

The Cult of The P7 Fair and Balanced: "You report, we decide."

Ass seen in April 2004 SWAT Magazine.