Community Park Cities Tactical
Park Cities Tactical
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stancliff69, reaboy86, wfbacker, Airborne Daddy, Russ
9972 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Top Posters
p7newbie 11040
Limey 4177
Stephen 3795
HK45C 3786
P7perfect 2860
CZ-75 2825
Mathew 2197
TRMN8R 2114
SAWBONES 2045
yugo308guy 1941
Forum Stats
9972 Members
21 Forums
17927 Topics
143536 Posts

Max Online: 492 @ 03/27/20 10:08 AM
Featured Member
Google Ads
Amazon 2
Topic Options
#128303 - 09/04/08 11:04 AM New VP
Wharf Rat Offline

Loc: Texas Coast
I want one of those political buttons that says :
Hoosiers for the Hot Chick!

[img]https://www.freeportlaunch.com/~john/pics/Palin_bikini.bmp[/img]

#128304 - 09/04/08 01:31 PM Re: New VP
Wharf Rat Offline

Loc: Texas Coast
Another's thoughts on the subject.

Thursday September 04, 2008

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When they attack one personally it means they haven't a single political argument left."

--Margaret Thatcher--

My solution for all the scum bag journalists: rope, tree, some assembly required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[img]https://www.freeportlaunch.com/~john/pics/o_mama.bmp[/img]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New word for you... Palinize

... to slander and caricature a working-class female public figure for the advancement of liberalism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Barak...meet your nightmare.

We got ourselves a woman Republican who has a bigger set of balls and more spine than most of the current crop of male Republicans. The present and future of the Republican Party was on display last night... she was inspiring, self-confident, a real conservative, unpretentious, polished, funny, ruthless, strong and feminine, can not only put out the red meat but butchered the entire Democrat liberal cow ...and she knows how and where to drill for oil. I think I'm in love.... no, wait... I know I am as in the words of the wet pants Dems, we are about to ''steal'' another election.

Her speech last night turned this election upside down... now we all can see why the liberals have been trying to destroy Sarah Palin. She is a threat to their dumbass hopes to take the White House this year, a threat to their claims that they speak for youth, for women, and for the future, and a threat to their attempt to control the high ground in the culture war. She is also a threat to the liberal biased media... she will not sit by and take what crap they choose to sling... finally someone will fight back.

As I saw, and yes I am partisan (again), Miss Saracuda just did to Barack Obama what Jesse Jackson said under his breath he wanted to do. She also perfectly slammed the media, the Democrat leadership, the Styrofoam columns, that he wrote two books and never wrote apiece of legislation... and she did this all with a smile on her face. A brilliant speech, brilliantly delivered. So many good lines. Sarah Palin shows us all that she is a superb communicator I got to say this was the best political speech I have heard since Ronald Reagan. Maybe this is how it felt to be alive and in Carpenters Hall in 1776?

They took the leash off of Rudy last night who perfectly set the stage for Palin by laying it all out there ..."Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy." Good one, Rudy. Another good one was when he noted that with all the Obama's flip-flops, he suggested that Biden might want to get the VP thing in writing...and that Obama voted "present" 130 times in the Illinois state Senate. Rudy noted that he couldn't figure out whether to vote yes or whether to vote no... it was too tough. Looks like all those SNL appearances are paying off for Mr. Mayor.

I watched the speeches on C-Span...didn't want the airheads commenting... then after flipped the channels to hear their surly comments. All the presstitutes had their mouths wide open afterwards and nothing of merit was coming out... they were all stunned. It was like what is up with the Republicans... are they trying to win or something... and this is why the left has to destroy her... she represents a true conservative revival, a Republican future. Palin appears to have learned a lot in a hurry... she knows now exactly what she is up against and that glint in her eye tells me she is more than capable of standing up to the whores in the leftist media.

One diptard over on PSMBC said that the Republicans have found their Obama... asshat, she is nothing like Obama in fact she is the antithesis of Obama. Where she is truth, he is dishonest. Whereas she means what she says, he will say absolutely anything to advance his career. Sarah has ideals, Obama has blind ambition. Sarah loves America. Obama knows or cares nothing about America. Whereas Sarah wants to protect America, Obama wants to undermine our democracy and destroy our economy and coddle and protect our enemies.

Mc Cain better chug a case of Red Bull before tonight's speech... he has a tough, real tough act to follow. Also watch all the Dems today go into operational defense mode... their great orator just got smacked, whacked and hacked by a little women from of all places... Alaska.

So you all know I have now chosen to reverse my previous opinions on the November elections as "Mrs. Smith & Wesson Goes to Washington" and I am going to vote the best Republican ticket in November... Palin/Mc Cain. I still have grave reservations about Mc Cain... but his judgment is no longer the primary question in my mind. I am also going back on my word and will be sending the RNC my money to fight the fight that really needs to be fought.

One final Jonathan Goldberg quote from last night... "She was put on this earth to do two things: kill caribou and kick butt. She's all out of caribou."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout Box

BorrowLenses
Google Ads 2
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page