Community Park Cities Tactical
Park Cities Tactical
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stancliff69, reaboy86, wfbacker, Airborne Daddy, Russ
9972 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Top Posters
p7newbie 11040
Limey 4177
Stephen 3795
HK45C 3786
P7perfect 2860
CZ-75 2825
Mathew 2197
TRMN8R 2114
SAWBONES 2045
yugo308guy 1941
Forum Stats
9972 Members
21 Forums
17927 Topics
143536 Posts

Max Online: 492 @ 03/27/20 10:08 AM
Featured Member
Google Ads
Amazon 2
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#130947 - 05/16/07 04:09 PM 911 Mysteries
Shovelhead Offline
BANNED

Loc: USA
Has anyone else seen the documentary entitled "911 loose change" on youtube.com? Kind of scary! Really gets you thinking... I'm a life-long Republican,but geez!!! Check it out.

#130948 - 05/16/07 05:48 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
Narkcop Offline

Loc: Lexington,KY
I couldnt get it to play except at SLOW speed. I'm sick of all the 911 BS. I no longer support the Bush stance because it aint working. I'm a LIFELONG conservative but know what we been doing aint working to help our country. Frankly I could give a SH*T about the Iraqis.Our borders are INSECURE while we pour BILLIONS into Iraq.I do know one thing about the whole situation. The liberal Democrats dont have a clue what to do either & they are just as responsible for this mess, they just dont have the honesty to admit it. mad

#130949 - 05/16/07 05:53 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
nuclearmonkey Offline
Recruit

Quote:
Originally posted by Narkcop:
I couldnt get it to play except at SLOW speed. I'm sick of all the 911 BS. I no longer support the Bush stance because it aint working. I'm a LIFELONG conservative but know what we been doing aint working to help our country. Frankly I could give a SH*T about the Iraqis.Our borders are INSECURE while we pour BILLIONS into Iraq.I do know one thing about the whole situation. The liberal Democrats dont have a clue what to do either & they are just as responsible for this mess, they just dont have the honesty to admit it. mad
AMEN!

#130950 - 05/16/07 06:16 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
RandomTask Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Central PA
Quote:
Originally posted by nuclearmonkey:
Quote:
[b] I couldnt get it to play except at SLOW speed. I'm sick of all the 911 BS. I no longer support the Bush stance because it aint working. I'm a LIFELONG conservative but know what we been doing aint working to help our country. Frankly I could give a SH*T about the Iraqis.Our borders are INSECURE while we pour BILLIONS into Iraq.I do know one thing about the whole situation. The liberal Democrats dont have a clue what to do either & they are just as responsible for this mess, they just dont have the honesty to admit it. mad
AMEN! [/b]
X2!

#130951 - 05/16/07 06:40 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
JT4 Offline
Recruit

Loc: South Florida
I normally ignore this kind of post but I can't resist. A good friend of mind showed pointed out "Loose Change" and he really believed out. I was shocked as I don't see any truth in it and I see plenty of holes in the conspiracy theories they are proposing. On the flip side if you Google combinations of keywords Loose Change, myths, debunk, conspiracy, truths and the like you will find lots of information countering everything in Loose Change. Popular Science even had an article a year or two ago about 911 myths. Google that as it pops up as well. There is lots of interesting info on those individuals behind the video as well. There is even a video of the original Loose Change edited with new clips that counter each section. I question the judgement of anyone who buys into the Loose Change video. That is all I have to say about it. I don't wish to debate it any further as I have done plenty of that with others already. Read ALL the info and make your on judgement. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

#130952 - 05/16/07 07:18 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
Shovelhead Offline
BANNED

I agree,but at what point did "We The People" stop caring? Thomas Jefferson must be spinning in his grave! To quote TJ: "From time to time,the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots".It is our duty as Americans to question what goes on in within the ranks of politics.I fear that the worse things get in this country,the closer we are to losing the liberties that our forefathers fought to establish."We The People" are letting this countries blessings slip away...)Look at the New Orleans Hurricane situation...they were going door to door,collecting Americans firearms? This was because gang members were shooting at government helicopters! They can't go and collect weapons from people of one certain ethnic persuasion...that would offend someone!!! Jessie Jackson would be calling the ACLU in a heartbeat- and then file his law suites! So the only recourse was to take everyones weapons! What bothers me is that they we just giving up there weapons? What happened to:"From my cold dead hands"? So much for bravery...) We are losing our liberties,because of certain demographic groups,and political correctness.If "We The People" do nothing,then we deserve what we get! And it could be in the form of a Dictatorship! Maybe that's the only thing that will stop the madness? There isn't a dimes worth of difference between a Republican,and a Democrat.The "two party" system has failed! I think it was H.Truman who said that? These politicians care about one thing - getting elected! It's time for a new Party - "The Patriot Party"! It's charter should first be to re-establish a lawful government by the people - for the people...not manipulated by a Supreme Court,or back-door politics.When the Supreme Court can manipulate law,at the detriment of the good of this great nation,then it's time to shut there sweatshop down! The first act should be to put a stop to "domestic terrorism" i.e. gangs,rapists,child killers,cop killers,drug dealers...the list goes on. Any act of violence by any individual - against another individual should should be resolved with capitol punishment.Anyone selling drugs = capitol punishment.Anyone entering this country illegally = capitol punishment.No American involvement with the United Nations - except in cases of excessive poverty,or a nuclear threat.A massive American Military.No monetary grants,loans,or contributions to foreign countries - except in cases of excessive poverty.All Police Officers,Fire Fighters,Military,and Rescue workers should be tax exempt.All retired Military should be perpetually tax exempt.No American should pay more than 7% of his/her yearly income to the government - ever! No government taxes on gasoline,or lubricating oils used for the maintenance of personal transportation.All businesses selling there products domestically,must produce 100% of their product within the borders of the U.S.A. These are just some ideas...you can think of more.Stop letting politicians tell you that we are a "nation of immigrants".I am not an immigrant! If you were born in America - you are an American - not an immigrant! This is one of the manipulation techniques they use to get you to placate to their liberal ideology.If these ideas sound harsh too you - well,they are! But it's going to take extreme actions to regain what we have lost.I feel that these few ideas are a "mandatory action measure".What do you think?

#130953 - 05/16/07 07:21 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
Zaxxon Offline
Plinker

Loc: Michigan
Can we refrain from posting overtly political subjects such as this on a P7 enthusiasts' forum?

Perhaps it would be better posted on a general forum (?)

I'd hate for this to turn into AR15.com

#130954 - 05/16/07 07:34 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
Shovelhead Offline
BANNED

I am not saying that 911 was a conspiracy! I believe that the US Government had to pre-wire the WTC towers to prevent collateral damage.I believe this was done after the the WTC attack in the 90's.It only makes sense.If Terrorists were able to successfully destroy the base of the WTC towers,the collateral damage would have been 100 times worse than it was.Could you imagine one,or both of those towers coming down on their side? I believe once the top of the first tower started to drop,they have to implement a "mandatory deconstruction" of the towers.Yes,many people lost their lives...but believe it or not - it could have been alot worse than it was.Is it time for a "New World Order"? Possibly.But as Americans,we need to support our commander in chief for as long as he is in office.We still need to come up with a new system.Because by the actions of Sep.11th - the government derelict in protecting the shores of this country by invaders both foreign,and domestic!

#130955 - 05/16/07 08:17 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
TexJes Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by jcoopercam:
No American involvement with the United Nations - except in cases of excessive poverty,or a nuclear threat.A massive American Military.No monetary grants,loans,or contributions to foreign countries - except in cases of excessive poverty.
The loans we make go to building highways, schools, power plants, and other infrastructure in countries which can't afford the requisite payments. When they come up short on their loan payment we buy their U.N. votes and the rights to put military bases on their soil for part of the debt. It's a win-win: we get to keep our finger on the pulse of the world and they get hospitals and cellphone towers. This "massive military" you want has to have enough jump-off points to support its existence and enough conflict to keep the funds coming in. So you're gonna have to choose. Isolationist nations don't keep big standing armies.

Man, I love the World Bank. Kinda sad to see Wolfy go, really. The last of the Vietnam-era guys from Bush's cabinet fades away...

#130956 - 05/16/07 09:20 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
uncut Offline
Operator

Loc: TX
I just have to say one thing.. and one thing only.....
There is nothing wrong with Immigrants at all. That is till they just jump a fucken fence (which doesn't exist) and think they own the place

and yes you guessed it right... I am a legal immigrant and illegal immigration pisses me off

He who loves not his country, can love nothing.
Lord Byron

#130957 - 05/16/07 10:51 PM Re: 911 Mysteries
Shovelhead Offline
BANNED

If this country would address crime the way it needs to be addressed,we wouldn't need a border! The only people that would come here,are people that want to embrace liberty - not exploit it! We need a border wall,with armed guards in towers to take those bastards down! Just for fun the fun of it,if nothing else. laugh

#130958 - 05/17/07 03:21 AM Re: 911 Mysteries
Mathew Offline
Operator

Loc: Northern VA.
Quote:
+1
"Do this. Don't do that. Stay back in line. Where's tax receipt? Fill out form. Let's see license. Submit six copies. Exit only. No left turn. No right turn. Queue up and pay fine. Take back and get stamped. Drop dead— but first get permit." -Robert Heinlein

#130959 - 05/17/07 03:26 AM Re: 911 Mysteries
Mathew Offline
Operator

Loc: Northern VA.
Quote:
Originally posted by jcoopercam:
I agree,but at what point did "We The People" stop caring? Thomas Jefferson must be spinning in his grave! To quote TJ: "From time to time,the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots".
Jefferson also said "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none"

Time to stop having irrational worries about other countries and focus on our own.

America has had economical relationship with war for far too long. That is what should be closer looked at.
"Do this. Don't do that. Stay back in line. Where's tax receipt? Fill out form. Let's see license. Submit six copies. Exit only. No left turn. No right turn. Queue up and pay fine. Take back and get stamped. Drop dead— but first get permit." -Robert Heinlein

#130960 - 05/17/07 09:18 AM Re: 911 Mysteries
p7newbie Offline
Operator

Loc: Handgun Control Inc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mathew:

Time to stop having irrational worries about other countries and focus on our own.

America has had economical relationship with war for far too long. That is what should be closer looked at.
Damn straight Skippy!

10 day waiting period? But I'm mad now!

#130961 - 05/17/07 09:42 AM Re: 911 Mysteries
Shovelhead Offline
BANNED

Skippy of JiF? Oh no...another poll! borg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

BorrowLenses
Google Ads 2
Cluster Map