Hello PCT Members!!!

I trust that you in the northern hemisphere are having a great summer and those in the southern hemisphere a wonderful winter! Things are pretty good with me - hanging in there trying to keep ahead of the pack, so to speak.

That said, I need to come to the good folks at PCT for a fund raiser. The fees for the server, software and maintenance are getting a little expensive and I need some help.

I am anticipating that the costs for this next round of updates and maintenance is going to be between $1,500 and $2,000 which should keep us humming along for another few of years.

So if any of you are able to donate $20 or $200 I would be extremely grateful! I do accept funds via PayPal or, if you prefer, you can snail mail funds. If you'd like my mailing address please message me and I will get it to you.

My PayPal account is: stephen ([at]) parkcitiestactical ([.]) com (sorry we still have spammy spiders here).

Thank you for any help and assistance you can provide.

"...I could talk about industrialization and men's fashions all day, but I'm afraid work must intrude..."
Hans Gruber from Die Hard

The Cult of The P7 Fair and Balanced: "You report, we decide."

Ass seen in April 2004 SWAT Magazine.