I have been experimenting with various sights to address my changing vision. I've run through several without success and need to sell them.

I have a set of XS 24/7 small dot tritium for the FN/Browning HP. These were put on the gun, I shot 250 or so rounds with them (Dorian was there) and couldn't see them as well and quickly as I need to with bifocals. If interested e mail me at rtab1@comcast.net (reference "sights" in the subject so I don't delete you) and I'll come up with a price.

The second set of sights is a Trijicon set of tritiums for the AR 15. The rear sight never went on the gun. The front sight was put on and I shot maybe 300-400 rounds with it. The dot is too small for me.

The last sight is a fronts sight only. It is an XS 24/7 tritium small dot that I had dovetailed into my Colt DS. Didn't work. I shot maybe 50 rounds with it on. I can e mail the dimensions if anyone is interested.

I will sell these at a good price. I get dealer pricing through Brownell's so you know I'm going to be any retail price you can get. The transaction will take a week or so to complete as my kid is on winter break and we are going to be doing family stuff.

Thanks. Russ